HOW TO SELL ON EASEKAAM
Sellers can easily connect with millions of Customers on EaseKaam at affordable rates by creating an account on Seller’s Portal by following few easy steps:
- Choose your Subscription Plan: At EaseKaam, we offer various subscription plans to sellers on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. You are required to choose any one of our affordable subscription plan as per your requirement.
- Register your Account: Once you select one of our subscription plans, you will be required to create your seller account by providing relevant information and uploading some necessary documents on seller portal.
- Make your Catalogue: After providing us your registration information and necessary documents, we upon verifying the same, will provide you access to catalogues of various brands available on our platform from which you can list multiple products as per your subscription plan. If you are selling the product of your own brand on our platform, you will need to create your own catalogue by providing information like price, product details, dimensions, images, variations, etc. Our customer care executives are available 24X7 to help you in creating a catalogue. While listing your products, you will be required to provide necessary information about the product like country of origin, date of expiry (if any), warranty or guarantee on product, return policy (if your return policy doesn’t match out general return policy), etc.
- Connect with our Customers: As soon as you complete the process of making your catalogue, your products can be seen by millions of customers on our Platform.
- Sell, Deliver & Receive Payments: Once you list your products on our platform, you will start receiving orders. After your account is verified, your payments for these orders will be deposited in your bank account. You can deliver your products to the customers either by yourself or through any courier partner approved by you. You can view your settlements anytime on your seller profile and can contact customer care in case of queries.
Documents required for Registration:
- Name of your Business Entity
- GST Registration Certificate
- Pan Card of your Business Entity
- Cancelled Cheque or Bank Account Statement of your Business Entity
- Brand Authorization Letter
- Purchase Invoices of products you wish to sell on our Platform
- Self Declaration Letter on your Letter Head
- TM Certificate of Brand you wish to sell on our Platform
- FSSAI License (if applicable in your business)
- Address Proof of your Business Entity
- Drug License(if applicable in your business)